Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By fpena944
New guys should be in now!

But if you can't IM me if you have problems then just post here but call me out by using @fpena944 (use "@" and my username to get this to show up)
By G8RB8
This thread should prolly be moved to the back room. No sense advertising it.
By WBYonder
Made my donation which would have been dues in the "other place" in a couple months. Please let me in to the speakeasy too!
By fpena944
GBX wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:18 pm @fpena944 New England Clam Chowder :D :lol:
WBYonder wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:08 am Made my donation which would have been dues in the "other place" in a couple months. Please let me in to the speakeasy too!
You're both in!
By BeerBurner
Hi guys! :)

(I figured this was as good a place as any to make my first post. :p )

BB.
By SeanR
BeerBurner wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:16 am Hi guys! :)

(I figured this was as good a place as any to make my first post. :p )

BB.
Welcome buddy, glad to see ya. You just got your first like.
By BeerBurner
SeanR wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:20 am Welcome buddy, glad to see ya. You just got your first like.
Yay! I feel so e-validated now! :)

BB.
By latonnelier
I've been battling the big C, finally got it under control, only to find The RL seems to have a cancer now. P&C has been/was my favorite read then a bunch of trashcan icons started showing up on the threads. Seems like another win for Karl. Who'd have thought the drivel from some third rate philosopher living off the handouts of his friends, would ultimately be the reason I made a donation to this site 150+ years later...and I want whats coming to me! Please let me in to the good stuff :D
By i am not a traitor
latonnelier wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:30 pm I've been battling the big C, finally got it under control, only to find The RL seems to have a cancer now. P&C has been/was my favorite read then a bunch of trashcan icons started showing up on the threads. Seems like another win for Karl. Who'd have thought the drivel from some third rate philosopher living off the handouts of his friends, would ultimately be the reason I made a donation to this site 150+ years later...and I want whats coming to me! Please let me in to the good stuff :D
Glad to hear you have the C under control!
Gretch liked this
By jcnesq
Just got here, let's see where this goes! A safe place for the good guys, I hope.
Gretch liked this
By L39E
Hey all. I signed up and made a donation, it shows up in the notifications. However, I don’t think I have access yet? Thanks
By fpena944
L39E wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:40 pm Hey all. I signed up and made a donation, it shows up in the notifications. However, I don’t think I have access yet? Thanks
Thanks for the donation!

It's not automatic yet...but it will be soon! You're in now.
By wsh
Is there an "off topic" forum here ?
Don't see it

Thanks to all for your hard work in creating this place :D
By Cuda911
wsh wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:18 am Is there an "off topic" forum here ?
Don't see it

Thanks to all for your hard work in creating this place :D
There is, once Fernando gives you the secret knock to get in.
By 911URGE
@fpena944 Longtime P&C lurker. Would like to see the Good Stuff
By gearFX
@fpena944 I would also like to view/join, if permitted.
By mts
I'm another one that fled RL. How do I get access to everything? I'm sure it's posted here somewhere and I've missed it?
By fpena944
mts wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:48 am I'm another one that fled RL. How do I get access to everything? I'm sure it's posted here somewhere and I've missed it?
Just head over to the "Diner" and "Dive Bar" and you'll feel right at home!
Refurbishing D90 Wheels

Gary, hope all is well, and thanks for chiming in.[…]

The 928 Photo Thread

after many years of searching finally found a set […]

There were more 928s there, but I was happy to rem[…]

Formula 1 2020 And Beyond

My thoughts on Miami race are (I think..) simila[…]