Racing, Drivers Education, autocross, and other motorsports
By fpena944
Borrowed this from somewhere else and credit is on the image itself, but I found this interesting and wanted to share with everyone here. It's not ALL tracks but a lot of them being scaled for comparison. Wow I thought the Nurburgring would be one of the largest so this was pretty shocking for me (save to your machine and zoom in to see the detail):
1ktcjlzv4la81.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By fpena944
i am not a traitor wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:49 am What did they use to race at Avus?
Regular racing took place there until 1998. It is an amazing looking track as it's basically two highways with a U-turn at each end.

Here's more info on it, unfortunately it's now just part of the Autobahn into Berlin:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/AVUS
i am not a traitor liked this
By linderpat
really cool. I saw that recently somewhere else, but can't recall where. I like looking for the tracks I've run/been to. I have a lot more to go!
By fpena944
linderpat wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:36 pm really cool. I saw that recently somewhere else, but can't recall where. I like looking for the tracks I've run/been to. I have a lot more to go!
My list is TINY compared to most others. But I plan to expand that list now that my kid is getting older and can appreciate it.
linderpat liked this
Bring A Trailer finds

and gauges for fuel level, coolant temperatu[…]

Tractors

The rear tires on my tractor are filled with beet […]

Ineos Grenadier

Sewell has a dealership for them here in the DFW m[…]

78 in Fort worth

Ed that would look good with new tan carpets and b[…]