Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By Cuda911
Odd, I never had any issues with YT links before. Now they all show up like below. The audio plays, but the vids are corrupt. Is it something that changed here? Accessing OR via Android.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By fpena944
Cuda911 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:21 pm Odd, I never had any issues with YT links before. Now they all show up like below. The audio plays, but the vids are corrupt. Is it something that changed here? Accessing OR via Android.
That is a strange one as I've not seen this myself or heard of any additional reports of it.

I tried on PC with both Edge and Chrome. Did the same on my Android device too with the same two browsers.

Have you tried rebooting your device?
By Cuda911
Ok. Still doing it here. I can't watch most YouTube links.

Here's something odd... the vids generally play properly for a few seconds, then the video is replaced by the image above, but the audio still plays. OR is the only place where I have this issue.

Yep, have rebooted, but to no avail.
By fpena944
Cuda911 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:22 pm Ok. Still doing it here. I can't watch most YouTube links.

Here's something odd... the vids generally play properly for a few seconds, then the video is replaced by the image above, but the audio still plays. OR is the only place where I have this issue.

Yep, have rebooted, but to no avail.
Forgot to ask, Flatboots or Elegance theme?
By fpena944
Cuda911 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:53 pmElegance
Just for the sake of troubleshooting, can you try it in Flatboots and see if it works?
By Cuda911
Ok, I switched to FB, went to the Late Night Vid thread and played a few. Then I switched back to Elegance, played the same vids, and got this:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Cuda911
Like before, it played fine for a few seconds before the video went out. Buffering issue?
By fpena944
Cuda911 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:08 am Like before, it played fine for a few seconds before the video went out. Buffering issue?
This one might take a little time to troubleshoot/fix. Reason being that the YouTube embed module is actually part of the Flatboots theme so honestly I'm surprised that it worked that well on Elegance to begin with.

Let me get in touch with the developer of that module and see if there is anything we can do as a quick fix to get it working properly. Something must have changed on the YouTube side because I haven't updated any code on this site in a while.

I'll let you know what I come back with. Thanks for your patience!
By Cuda911
Thx Fernando! Will be curious to see if it can be resolved.
By Cuda911
Update: I get that playback error in both board formats.
By fpena944
Cuda911 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:22 pm Update: I get that playback error in both board formats.
Ok that's a different issue that I can more easily ask for help on if it's happening on Flatboots too.

Can you tell me the type of device, version of Android, and browser version?
By Cuda911
I access via a Samsung Note 9. Not sure how to find the android version. Browser is Google. version 12.35.16.23.arm64.
By fpena944
Cuda911 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:25 pm I access via a Samsung Note 9. Not sure how to find the android version. Browser is Google. version 12.35.16.23.arm64.
I'm working on a solution...stay tuned!
By Cuda911
Any hint of what I might do to resolve this? Can't play any vids in posts due to this issue. Thx!
By fpena944
I had a developer working on a solution but he sorta disappeared on me. I'll try to reach back out to him and see if he can provide an update.

Apologies for the delay!
By Cuda911
Thx, much appreciated!

This upcoming DFW First Saturday Breakfast will be[…]

Looks like I have one tracked down. Thanks guys[…]

78 in Fort worth

I have not seen that car before. I am familiar wi[…]

Wonderful. I don't think there are many critical d[…]