Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By N_Jay
Seem the system is not letting me send a PM.

When I hit "Submit" it goes back to edit with nothing new in te outbox.
By fpena944
N_Jay wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:55 am Seem the system is not letting me send a PM.

When I hit "Submit" it goes back to edit with nothing new in te outbox.
I just sent you a PM, see if you can respond to it.

Desktop or mobile when you encountered the issue?
By N_Jay
Tried the reply, still the same thing.

Tried logging out closing browser reopening and relogging in.

Desktop
By N_Jay
Just tried mobile (Android) same problem.
By fpena944
N_Jay wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:17 pm Just tried mobile (Android) same problem.
Hmmm, I tried two computers and an Android device.

Anyone else seeing this too?
By N_Jay
Still not working.

Guessing my profile is screwed up some how.
By N_Jay
Still dead. Has to be something in my profile.

Is there a PM limit?
By fpena944
N_Jay wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:18 pm Still dead. Has to be something in my profile.

Is there a PM limit?
I'm stumped as I don't think anyone else is having this issue and I can't seem to replicate it or find a cause for it.

There aren't any limits on PMs except for the fact that you can only have 4 subfolders. If you need more than that I can increase that limit, it's just the default from the software. Is this potentially an issue with you?

Other than that all permissions and preferences in your profile appear to be fine.

Although I hate to ask this, can you try to delete the cookies in your browser and see if that makes a difference?
By N_Jay
fpena944 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:57 pm
N_Jay wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:18 pm Still dead. Has to be something in my profile.

Is there a PM limit?
I'm stumped as I don't think anyone else is having this issue and I can't seem to replicate it or find a cause for it.

There aren't any limits on PMs except for the fact that you can only have 4 subfolders. If you need more than that I can increase that limit, it's just the default from the software. Is this potentially an issue with you?

Other than that all permissions and preferences in your profile appear to be fine.

Although I hate to ask this, can you try to delete the cookies in your browser and see if that makes a difference?
Let me try from another browser first.

Remember I did try from my phone.
By fpena944
N_Jay wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:08 pm
fpena944 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:57 pm

Is there a PM limit?

Let me try from another browser first.

Remember I did try from my phone.
I did get two PMs from you so it seems to be working at least a little better.
By Own Goal
Well, it’s me again. I sent Lupo a PM yesterday and see this morning looks like he replied. However, when I hit the message icon it takes me to the board index instead. Same issue as last time.
By fpena944
Own Goal wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:37 am Well, it’s me again. I sent Lupo a PM yesterday and see this morning looks like he replied. However, when I hit the message icon it takes me to the board index instead. Same issue as last time.
Can you try the same as others too by logging off/logging back in?

I've not made any changes since we had the issues before so there shouldn't be any differences from a platform perspective.

Also do you remember the link you could use in case you needed to get back into your Inbox?

ucp.php?i=ucp_pm

This upcoming DFW First Saturday Breakfast will be[…]

Looks like I have one tracked down. Thanks guys[…]

78 in Fort worth

I have not seen that car before. I am familiar wi[…]

Wonderful. I don't think there are many critical d[…]