Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By CharlieC
What's up with the SLOW loading tonight? (Thursday 11/11/21)

Posts with photos are taking forever to load. I gave up after over two minutes for one photo to load.
By fpena944
CharlieC wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:39 am What's up with the SLOW loading tonight? (Thursday 11/11/21)

Posts with photos are taking forever to load. I gave up after over two minutes for one photo to load.
Still happening?

Anyone else seeing these same symptoms?

I took a look at traffic and saw that we peaked around 10am-Noon. Around 7pm was close but not as high as earlier in the day.

Now with images I do load them into a CDN (network where it loads from the closest server to you in order to increase speed) so it's possible that was having some issues last night. But I haven't seen any reports yet.

Let me know if still happening and I'll continue researching. Hoping it was just a hiccup.
By CharlieC
fpena944 wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:43 am
CharlieC wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:39 am What's up with the SLOW loading tonight? (Thursday 11/11/21)

Still happening?

Anyone else seeing these same symptoms?

I took a look at traffic and saw that we peaked around 10am-Noon. Around 7pm was close but not as high as earlier in the day.

Now with images I do load them into a CDN (network where it loads from the closest server to you in order to increase speed) so it's possible that was having some issues last night. But I haven't seen any reports yet.

Let me know if still happening and I'll continue researching. Hoping it was just a hiccup.
All is well tonight. It was really strange last night, the photos seemed to load one "line" at a time. I did try going to other websites to make sure it wasn't my connection.

It's always been great except for that one time.
By Gretch
I see it off and on, but my internet service is DSL and sketchy as hell...........

I think it is actually ok........ I do frequently dump my cache............. just routine opsec.
Bring A Trailer finds

and gauges for fuel level, coolant temperatu[…]

Tractors

The rear tires on my tractor are filled with beet […]

Ineos Grenadier

Sewell has a dealership for them here in the DFW m[…]

78 in Fort worth

Ed that would look good with new tan carpets and b[…]