Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By Gregs04.5
"523 error" keeps popping up when I log in, and the site looks weird, is it me, or the site? all other web sites I've logged into tonight look fine.
By fpena944
Gregs04.5 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:31 pm "523 error" keeps popping up when I log in, and the site looks weird, is it me, or the site? all other web sites I've logged into tonight look fine.
Are you still seeing this?

That error has to do with when the server is "busy" but I'm not seeing a huge load on it. If it continues please log out and log back in to see if it resolves. I used it on both mobile and desktop and haven't seen any issues but that's not to say something wasn't happening before.

Thanks!
By Gregs04.5
From 8 to 9:30 I was unable to log in due to this, and now that I'm in the site is looking odd, sometimes the header at the top of the screen is jumbled, but as I type this, it looks normal.

This is happening on both my PC and Android phone.
By fpena944
Gregs04.5 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:06 pm From 8 to 9:30 I was unable to log in due to this, and now that I'm in the site is looking odd, sometimes the header at the top of the screen is jumbled, but as I type this, it looks normal.

This is happening on both my PC and Android phone.
So sorry, trying to track down what it might be!
By SeanR
Yep, all during that timeline he posted I had the same issues. Server was "busy" or unresponsive. All seems good this morning.

Fernando, add me on Facebook if you are there.
By N_Jay
Also received this last night.
Guessing 8 to 9 EST
By Gregs04.5
An update, Tonight all seems normal on the site, text is loading correctly as it did before yesterday.

Greg
By fpena944
Gregs04.5 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:48 pm An update, Tonight all seems normal on the site, text is loading correctly as it did before yesterday.

Greg
Awesome, glad to hear it!
good forum "engine"

was busy typing a response to a question :typin[…]

Gary, Worf, many thanks! I think I must have even […]

replica jack bag

Wow, great stuff! The bag looks original.

perfect, thanks for the picture of yours Dave, tha[…]