Where you should report and bugs or suggestions
By Scott at Team Harco
I prefer the night format. But, when I click on "Board Index", it goes to daylight format. And I can't tell which sections of the Porsche section I have previously read (no color difference).

Not a huge deal, just not what I would prefer.
By fpena944
Scott at Team Harco wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:33 pm I prefer the night format. But, when I click on "Board Index", it goes to daylight format. And I can't tell which sections of the Porsche section I have previously read (no color difference).

Not a huge deal, just not what I would prefer.
It's not supposed to do that. Once you select that style it should stay that way. Let me look into it!
By Scott at Team Harco
fpena944 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:04 pm @Scott at Team Harco - try it now. It was doing the same for me but I think I fixed it as it's persistent now as it should be when I tested it.
Nope. Still the same.
By fpena944
Scott at Team Harco wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:08 pm
fpena944 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:04 pm @Scott at Team Harco - try it now. It was doing the same for me but I think I fixed it as it's persistent now as it should be when I tested it.
Nope. Still the same.
Can you try logging out and back in?
By Scott at Team Harco
fpena944 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:18 pm
Scott at Team Harco wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:08 pm
Nope. Still the same.
Can you try logging out and back in?
Two times. Still not right. When I first open the site, it is dark. When I click on Board Index, it goes bright.
By AKSteve
You're actually switching to a whole other user. Look at your name when the screen switched to Daytime. Currently the board switches everyone to username: Designer. But when you go back a forum, you switch back to yourself (and Night Mode).
By fpena944
AKSteve wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:58 pm You're actually switching to a whole other user. Look at your name when the screen switched to Daytime. Currently the board switches everyone to username: Designer. But when you go back a forum, you switch back to yourself (and Night Mode).
Yeah it was happening because of the same issue from yesterday/this morning. But I believe I disabled it permanently now so it should be good going forward. The problem is browsers have their own cache too so you might have to clear the Open Road cookie for it to get back to the right status.

I've been browsing for a while now and since making the change haven't had any strange issues on mobile or desktop.

But let me know if even after cleaning cookies it still happens.
The 928 Photo Thread

trawling through ebay there was a guy selling 911 […]

Formula 1 2020 And Beyond

Agreed, I was yelling at my screen during SQ3. V[…]

Rear Brake line Seized

Just watched a video on that tool...that's bad a[…]

100% the new bearings. The others were completely […]