SUVs and sedans
By fpena944
As I pulled into the garage this weekend I look down and OH WOW what are the chances of this happening?!?

160k miles on the dot right when I pulled in!

Anyone else have a high mileage Cayenne?

By N_Jay
fpena944 wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:10 pm As I pulled into the garage this weekend I look down and OH WOW what are the chances of this happening?!?

160k miles on the dot right when I pulled in!

Anyone else have a high mileage Cayenne?

Does a Touareg count?
By fpena944
amdavid wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:21 pm I'll have to look, but our old piggy (955 S) is right around 175K.

She's gettin used!.... :thumbup:
That's why I love this brand - performance but with the reliability and usability that is generally not possible with other premium brands.
N_Jay wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:36 pm

Does a Touareg count?
Yeah they're virtually identical so it counts! How is yours running these days?
By N_Jay
fpena944 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:04 am
amdavid wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:21 pm I'll have to look, but our old piggy (955 S) is right around 175K.

She's gettin used!.... :thumbup:
That's why I love this brand - performance but with the reliability and usability that is generally not possible with other premium brands.
N_Jay wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:36 pm

Does a Touareg count?
Yeah they're virtually identical so it counts! How is yours running these days?
Running fairly well.
Two nagging error light issues, but minor.
Still need to reassemble the interior and fix the headliner.
Unless I have someone to buy it first.
fpena944 liked this
By Skyhawk172

Had her since 2009 I think with 36K . My wife keeps asking me why I don't get a newer one, and I always return with not till I hit 200K besides I love the way she looks still :beerchug:

:thumbup:
By fpena944
Skyhawk172 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:15 am Image

Had her since 2009 I think with 36K . My wife keeps asking me why I don't get a newer one, and I always return with not till I hit 200K besides I love the way she looks still :beerchug:

Any issues with it so far?

Biggest issue I've had is one of the air shocks needed replacement. I am concerned about how long the turbos could last but so far so good!
By Skyhawk172
fpena944 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:04 pm
Skyhawk172 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:15 am Image

Any issues with it so far?

Biggest issue I've had is one of the air shocks needed replacement. I am concerned about how long the turbos could last but so far so good!

A few, Fuel pumps twice, the worst was the Water thermostat housing had a leak , that was a R&R of the transmission to access the housing, so that was expensive would have been cheaper to just add water every other month as it was a slow leak. then the Carden shaft right after that which I thinks was because they touched it. But still the best damn car I have owned, but my 2016 Platinum F-150 is coming in a close second.
amdavid liked this
Bring A Trailer finds

and gauges for fuel level, coolant temperatu[…]

Tractors

The rear tires on my tractor are filled with beet […]

Ineos Grenadier

Sewell has a dealership for them here in the DFW m[…]

78 in Fort worth

Ed that would look good with new tan carpets and b[…]