By fpena944
Video I just discovered with a 992 Turbo squaring off on a set of drag races against a BMW bike and F1 racecar. Interesting outcome:

By worf
Fun video.

But, no surprises for me on outcomes. F1 car would have stopped quicker if the brakes were hot.
By fpena944
worf wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:09 pm Fun video.

But, no surprises for me on outcomes. F1 car would have stopped quicker if the brakes were hot.
Yes outcome was predictable because although blazingly fast for street equipment, F1 cars are just on a different level for sure.

I was a bit scared for the biker to slow down from 100-0, didn't want to see him eat pavement which is what some of us may have done!
By worf
fpena944 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:39 pm I was a bit scared for the biker to slow down from 100-0, didn't want to see him eat pavement which is what some of us may have done!
Dude holds the lap record for the Isle of Man TT. Hi balls are so big and gnarly than when he turfs they make furrows in the pavement. In fact, it’s the pavement that is scared of him. :order: :rockon:

I was more worried about Coultard strokin’ out. Dude has aged 30 years since he left F1. Looked like he’s 80…
amdavid liked this
Ineos Grenadier

Sewell has a dealership for them here in the DFW m[…]

78 in Fort worth

Ed that would look good with new tan carpets and b[…]

This upcoming DFW First Saturday Breakfast will be[…]

Looks like I have one tracked down. Thanks guys[…]