Mid-engine cars
By N_Jay
So, I was coming home from a restaurant on the south side of Charlotte, and was taking an exit ramp I was not familiar with.
Google was saying to stay in the second lane, noticed by the signs that I needed to be in the right lane, there was someone in my right and just back a bit, so I made a quick lane change.

Well the f-ing ramp had a row of the plastic lane dividers and I clipped two or three!

F! F! F!!!!

Mostly just some plastic work, a new bumber bottom trim/splitter, and some paint buffing . . .
EXCEPT . . . two of the poles bent over and slapped the hood just hard enough to leave small dents.

F! F! F!!!!!

Off to paintless dent repair to see what they think (aluminum hood) and start looking for the other little parts I need.
By fpena944
N_Jay wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:33 pm So, I was coming home from a restaurant on the south side of Charlotte, and was taking an exit ramp I was not familiar with.
Google was saying to stay in the second lane, noticed by the signs that I needed to be in the right lane, there was someone in my right and just back a bit, so I made a quick lane change.

Well the f-ing ramp had a row of the plastic lane dividers and I clipped two or three!

F! F! F!!!!

Mostly just some plastic work, a new bumber bottom trim/splitter, and some paint buffing . . .
EXCEPT . . . two of the poles bent over and slapped the hood just hard enough to leave small dents.

F! F! F!!!!!

Off to paintless dent repair to see what they think (aluminum hood) and start looking for the other little parts I need.
Oh man!!! :banghead:

As awful as it is, at least it sounds manageable. Good luck!
By Cuda911
Sucks, but I was expecting worse from the thread title. All seems fixable for a few $k or less.
By wsh
That sucks

Here in N Fla the Brodozers take them out on Day 1 :thumbup:
Honda ACTY (Kei Truck)

No news yet on the Acty since we don't get our fun[…]

Rear Brake line Seized - Fixed

The car is back on the road! :)

Pretty Good Weekend for Porsche

Yeah, Penske is pretty amazing. Love seeing Porsch[…]

Refurbishing D90 Wheels

I have a friend who re-furbished his D90's on a […]